Level 2 Certificate in British Sign Language is suitable for those who:
- wish to achieve language skills at an intermediate level to improve communication with Deaf people
- are Deaf and wish to gain a qualification in their native language
- are family, friends and colleagues of Deaf people
- want to progress from Level 1 study in BSL, and who may want to progress to more advanced levels of study in BSL at a later date
- are studying for personal development
Topics covered are everyday conversation, shopping and spending, eating and drinking, and travel/holidays.
The classess will be a mixture of teaching, activities, role play, video receptive practice and so on. You will also have full access to Signworld e-learning included in course price.